Wayfarer Gift Set: Scarf, Journal, Mudra Hook, Floral Smudge, Swag, Amethyst
Lucky Crystal? Check
And a few other goodies too! This bundle is ready for gifting to your wanderlusting friend, or for treating yourself.
This bundle includes:
- A double-sided hand-stitched silk scarf made from a reclaimed sari. Scarf measures approximately 80x33"
- A Brass mudra wall hook from Nepal. Mudras are symbolic hand gestures used in Buddhist and Hindu ceremonies, and also in traditional Indian and Nepali dance and in yoga, 3".
- A leather covered journal with recycled rag paper and brass closure, 7.5" x 10".
- A floral smudge wand, handcrafted from organic sage and California wild flowers.
- Cowry Shell Camel swag perfect for use as decor or as a fashion accessory.
- An Amethyst Spirit Quartz Specimen that measures approximately 2.5"
Total retail value: $174
Scarf colors will vary (see last photo for an example of some of the colors). These scarves are reversible, so each side is completely different. If you have a color preference, please write that in the Note to Seller section, and we will do our best to honor your request.
The patterns on the leather journals will vary, as you can see in the photos. Designs include, but are not limited to: elephant, floral, Ganesh, camel.
All bundles will ship gift-wrapped.